Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Albertsons Trip - Doubler Deals 11/15

This is the third week in a row Albertsons had doublers, and I just read that they're going to have more doublers next week! I almost skipped them this week, but since I do have nine (9!!) coupons I felt too guilty and made a quick trip at lunch. I only took 20 minutes planning this trip last night, so you will see it was not my finest balanced meal. :P




Transaction #1
  • 9 bags of Hershey's baking chips, including Reese's and Heath - $1.69 each
    • Used three $1/2 Hershey's chips from 11/13 SmartSource
  • 1 jar of Vlasic Pickles - $1.69 (these weren't the best deal, but I am pregnant and need pickles! the checker even commented on my interesting mix of baking chips and pickles :P)
    • Used three doublers
  • Paid $10.90 out of pocket and received $3 off my next order

Transaction #2
  • Skittles Blenders - $2.50
  • Skittles Crazy Cores - $2.46
  • Used two $1/1 printable coupon (NLA)
  • WhoNu Cookies - $3.00
  • Used $1/1 coupon
  • Used three doublers
  • Paid $1.96 out of pocket


Transaction #3
  • 2 Friskies cat treats - $1.99
  • Used two $1/1 coupons
  • Tabasco sauce - $1.99
  • Used $0.75/1 coupon
  • Used three doublers
  • Paid $0.65 out of pocket!

No comments:

Post a Comment