Friday, May 20, 2011

What am I shopping for this weekend?

Winco
Have you been to the new Winco in Tacoma? I haven't, but they sent us coupons for free meat, BBQ sauce, pop, etc. so we may have to try it out... and there are a lot of deals beyond the free coupons too!

Albertsons
I also plan to organize my coupons tomorrow for Albertson's doublers. I'm looking forward to Kraft Light Ranch for under a dollar! I use this for my fave buffalo chicken dip that my friend Baillie (who has an awesome blog here) introduced me to...this stuff is DELISH. I try to buy my ranch and cream cheese on sale, canned chicken at Costco or fresh chicken at Albertsons, plus the wing sauce was mostly free with last month's coupons. I have four bottles but go through one every 2-3 weeks :P

What deals are you looking for this weekend?

P.S. Your mileage may vary (YMMV) but I asked Peter to get limes for mojitos today, and he came home with a FIVE POUND BAG (like 30+ limes) and paid only $3.99 at Albertsons! My husband is a natural!

No comments:

Post a Comment