Monday, October 31, 2011

Albertsons Trip - Doubler Deals 10/30

Albertsons is honestly not my favorite store to shop. I have encountered other more friendly Albertsons out there, but the Gig Harbor is kind of meh. Anyway, doublers make me go there and it is only five minutes from my house, so here is my Twice the Value trip from Sunday.

All this was $3.83 out of pocket!

Transaction #1
  • 3 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - $2.50 each
    • Used three $1/1 printable coupons
    • Used three doublers
  • Out of pocket = $1.50 for all three!

Transaction #2
  • 3 Febreze Air Effects - $2.99 each
  • 2 Crest Toothpaste - $2.49 each
    • Used 3 $1/1 Febreze from 10/2 P&G
    • Used 2 $1/1 Crest from 10/2 P&G
    • Used three doublers
    • Received $5 off for buying 5 products
  • Out of pocket = $0.95 before tax!
This was a messy transaction as the toothpaste wasn't clearly marked, so I went by the photo in the ad. It was the wrong one, so the checker made the bag boy run and get a different one. Then the $5 didn't come off so I had to ask her do it manually. Meanwhile there was a super snotty girl behind me, who didn't even acknowledge when I nicely said "sorry" and let her go ahead of my second transaction. People are so rude!

Transaction #3
  • 2 Treetop Juice boxes - $1.00 each
  • Bestlife butter spread - $2.69
  • Wholly Guacamole - $2.69
    • Used $1/2 Treetop juice printable
    • Used $1/1 Bestlife printable
    • Used $1/1 Guac from my email
    • Used three doublers
  •  Out of pocket = $1.38!
Total out of pocket - $3.83! It was definitely worth the hassle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment